Long An continues to implement measures to prevent and control Covid-19 in the new situation
On May 8, Long An People's Committee issued Official Letter No. 2617/UBND-VHXH on continuing to implement measures to prevent and control Covid-19 in the new situation.
In furtherance of the Prime Minister's direction in Notice No. 177/TB-VPCP of May 8, 2020 of the Government Office, with the spirit of not subjective or neglect, the whole country moved to a new stage of prevention and combat longer-lasting epidemic, more radical, along with socio-economic development, gradually creating a new normal state in the condition of a disease outbreak, promoting production and business, recovering economic response to Covid-19, The provincial People's Committee requested the Heads of provincial departments, branches and sectors, the chairpersons of the People's Committees of districts, town and city and the heads of the concerned agencies and units to implement the contents as follows:
1. Continue to recommend and encourage people to wash their hands often with soap or disinfectant solution; wear a face mask in public places and on a crowded public passenger vehicle; ensure personal hygiene when exposed in a crowded place.
2. A crowded events, events serving political, economic, social purposes, and so on are held when absolutely necessary and when approved by a competent authority, at the same time, agencies and organizational units must take measures to ensure the conditions for disease prevention and control according to regulations (recommended to wear face masks, wash hands with disinfectant).
3. Department of Education and Training, Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs coordinate with Department of Health and People's Committees of districts, town and city to guide educational and vocational training institutions to implement measures prevent and fight against epidemics according to regulations; in which remind students and learners to keep personal hygiene, often wash their hands and wear a face mask when leaving the classroom; ask the school to strengthen measures to clean up surface disinfection, clean the room, classrooms, toilets, do not implement distance in the classroom.
The Department of Education and Training urgently reviews and advises the Provincial People's Committee to have a plan for organizing high school graduation exams under the direction of the Government and the guidance of the Ministry of Education and Training.
4. The Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism monitors, updates the direction, guidance of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to develop a plan of communicating safe destinations with specific practical jobs, promote tourism in the province. For non-essential activities and business services, reopening to normal, except dance halls and karaoke shops; business owners, production and business establishments in the province are responsible for ensuring the conditions of disease prevention and control as prescribed (wearing face masks, washing hands with disinfectant).
5. The Department of Health carries out well the quarantine of isolated cases as prescribed; continue to review and ensure necessary conditions for Covid-19 determination test timely in the province. It continues to monitor and update diagnostic techniques/biologicals in accordance with the guidance of the Ministry of Health to adjust testing activities in accordance with the prevention and control of epidemics. It coordinates with the Provincial Military Command and the concerned departments, branches and localities to continue reviewing and preparing the plan to be ready to receive and carry out the isolation of Vietnamese citizens abroad to return home in the coming time and ensure safety.
6. Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, People's Committees of districts, town and city in the province continue to coordinate, focus on reviewing, making lists and submitting to the provincial People's Committee for approval to provide support to The remaining object according to the Government's Resolution No. 42/NQ-CP dated April 9, 2020 and the Prime Minister's Decision No. 15/2020/QD-TTg dated April 24, 2020, proposing solutions support people and employees, ensure publicity, transparency, timeliness and the right people.
7. The Provincial Military Command, the Provincial Border Guard Command, the Provincial Police, the Market Management Department, the People's Committees of the districts and towns on the borderline and the relevant functional branches continue to coordinate to maintain strict control of the border line under the direction of the Prime Minister and concerned ministries and branches; propose isolation for cases of isolation according to regulations; resolutely prevent the source of disease imported from outside.
8. The Department of Planning and Investment coordinates with other departments, branches and localities to continue reviewing and proposing the provincial People's Committee to direct and manage production and business development activities to restore and accelerate the implementation, completing socio-economic development targets of the province in 2020.
9. Long An Newspaper, Long An Radio and Television focus, increase regular and continuous coverage of this Dispatch so that all people know, understand and voluntarily implement, especially the regulations specified in section 1 of the Official Dispatch.
10. Propose the Fatherland Front and the provincial Unions to concentrate on strengthening propaganda and mobilizing union members and members to strictly comply with the above-mentioned regulations and measures to prevent and fight epidemics; at the same time, actively propagating and mobilizing the people to agree, support and voluntarily implement the above regulations.
11. The members of the Steering Committee for the prevention and control of dangerous epidemics on people of the provinces and districts according to their assigned tasks and geographical areas continue to coordinate with the party committees and localities to actively implement drastically measures to prevent and control epidemics mentioned above, to ensure seriousness, timeliness and efficiency.
The previous instructions of the Provincial People's Committee on the prevention and control of Covid-19 epidemic contents which are contrary to this Official Letter are complied with this Official Letter./.
By BLA – Translated by Duc Tam
- President works with US-APEC Business Coalition in San Francisco
- Secretary of Provincial Party Committee - Nguyen Van Dươc receives leaders of 4 Oranges Co. Ltd
- Measures sought to enhance rice value chain efficiency
- PM chairs welcome ceremony for Dutch counterpart
- Prime Minister leaves for ASEAN - GCC Summit, visit to Saudi Arabia
- President meets with Russian counterpart in Beijing
- Vietnam, Japan eye stronger defence cooperation
- Vietnamese PM starts official visit to Brazil
- Top Cuban legislator starts Vietnam visit
- Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh arrives in US
- Improve people-to-people diplomacy in new situation
- Long An holds ceremony to celebrate 60th anniversary of Victory in Hiep Hoa Battle and receive Ho Chi Minh Medal
- Leaders of Party, State and Long An province offer flowers and incense at Duc Hoa crossroads historical relic site
- Consul General of Kingdom of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City pays courtesy visit to leaders of People's Committee of Long An province
- President's visit - highlight of Vietnam-Japan relations
- FTAs help strengthen Vietnam – Japan trade cooperation: official
- Long An Provincial Party Committee sets 18 main targets in 2024
- PM leaves for COP28, official visit to Turkey
- President attends ceremony marking 50 years of Vietnam-Japan diplomatic ties
- PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Ankara, starting official visit to Türkiye