Connecting enterprises, cooperatives with establishments providing industrial catering service and collective kitchens
Long An Department of Industry and Trade has just organized a program to connect agricultural enterprises and cooperatives with collective kitchens in the province.
The event was attended by representatives of more than 10 enterprises and cooperatives producing and trading rice, safe vegetables, fermented shrimp paste, chicken, pork, fish sauce, etc.
Accordingly, the delegation introduced their products with nearly 20 enterprises and establishments providing industrial catering service in Can Giuoc, Can Duoc, Ben Luc districts.
At the meeting, the enterprises and cooperatives discussed specific conditions and standards of goods according to their needs of the collective kitchens and workers. Thereby, they hope to supply materials to ensure food safety standards for the establishments providing industrial catering service and collective kitchens.
This is one of the trade promotion activities, creating opportunities for reputable enterprises to introduce their products and expand markets. Recently, thanks to this method, many enterprises and cooperatives in the province have connected many collective kitchens to discuss and provide goods such as rice, safe vegetables.
In the coming time, the Department of Industry and Trade will continue to connect enterprises and cooperatives to collective kitchens in schools in the province. This activity aims to promote the consumption of their goods and ensure that the materials meet food safety standards, protect the health of students, workers and consumers./.
By Gia Han - Translated by Pham Ngan
- Farm exports expect breakthrough
- Rice sector works on 5 billion USD export target
- Surge in vegetable, rice, coffee orders signals prosperous year
- Vietnam attracts over 39,100 FDI projects with registered capital of nearly 469 billion USD so far
- Fruit, vegetable exports see green shoots
- New strategy shapes plant cultivation growth to 2030
- Bac Lieu targets national shrimp hub status
- Seaport, logistics sector expected to navigate headwinds this year
- Huge potential for fruit and vegetable exports
- Khanh Hau Vegetable and Fruit Agricultural Cooperative operates organically in greenhouses
- Take care of workers returning to work after Tet
- Vice Chairman of Provincial People's Committee - Huynh Van Son receives Japan International Cooperation Agency's delegation
- Rising rental prices to boost industrial real estate shares this year
- High logistics costs a headache to Vietnam’s agricultural export
- Falling rice price is only short-term, upward trend to continue: Experts
- Export orders spring back