No new case of COVID-19 reported on April 19 morning
No new case of COVID-19 was detected as of 6am on April 19, making it three full days the country has gone without any new infection of the coronavirus, according to the national steering committee for COVID-19 prevention and control.
Treating a COVID-19 patient in Dong Van district hospital, Ha Giang province (Source: VNA)
Among the 268 cases confirmed so far, 160 are imported and the remainders are infections among community.
On April 18, three patients were given the all-clear, taking the number of cured patients to 201.
A total 62,998 people are under quarantine or health monitoring across the country./.
- People happily celebrate Tet
- Vietnam to send 125,000 labourers abroad in 2024
- PM urges speeding up key transport projects
- PM directs measures to improve citizens' lives during Tet holiday
- PM attends ground-breaking of Lang Son - Cao Bang expressway
- Multidimensional poverty rate to reduce to 2.93% at end of 2023