Singaporean PM begins official visit to Vietnam
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and a delegation from Singapore arrived in Hanoi on August 27, beginning a three-day official visit to Vietnams at the invitation of his counterpart Pham Minh Chinh.
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is welcomed at the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. (Photo: VNA)
Welcoming the Singaporean and his entourage at the airport were Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Do Hung Viet, and Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore Mai Phuoc Dung, and Singapore Ambassador to Vietnam Jaya Ratnam.
Accompanying the Singaporean PM are his wife Ho Ching, Minister of Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Education Chan Chun Sing, and Minister for Manpower and Second Minister for Trade and Industry Tan See Leng.
This is his fifth visit to Vietnam by Lee Hsien Loong as Prime Minister of Singapore, showing the closeness and cohesion between the two countries.
It is also among a wide range of activities in celebration of the 50th founding anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties and the 10th anniversary of the strategic partnership. On this occasion, Lee is expected to attend many important activities and events./.
- Long An will definitely continue to grow, develop stronger and more sustainable
- Military Region 7's Command visits and inspects K73 team
- Former State President - Truong Tan Sang and his compatriots give New Year greeting to Long An province
- Long An Provincial Party Committee holds meeting at the beginning of Lunar New Year of Dragon 2024
- Speed up the implementation of tasks right from beginning of the year
- Merry, safe, sentimental Tet ensured for all: Prime Minister
- PM speaks at discussion on ASEAN at WEF Davos 2024
- Long An strengthens relations and expands cooperation with Japanese partners
- Cambodian PM arrives in Hanoi, starts official visit to Vietnam
- Belarus inaugurates Consulate General in HCM City