Workshop demonstrating Vietnam's digital agricultural platform ecosystem - VDAPES
On August 29, the Department of Science and Technology, the Center for Science and Technology Applications, Engineering, and Information held a workshop to connect technology supply and demand with the theme "Introducing Vietnam's digital agricultural platform ecosystem - VDAPES".
Delegates participating the workshop
Attending the workshop were Director of Department of Science and Technology - Nguyen Minh Hai, representatives of the Economic Departments, the Economic and Infrastructure Departments of the localities, representatives of businesses and cooperatives in the province.
At the workshop, delegates were introduced by RYNAN Joint Stock Company to digital transformation solutions in the agricultural value chain and cloud computing services, the SAGWIN data collection network implemented by the company.
In addition, delegates also learned about Vietnam's digital agriculture platform ecosystem - VDAPES. This ecosystem can support the management of the Agriculture industry in all areas: Cultivation and plant protection, animal husbandry and veterinary medicine, fisheries, irrigation, forestry, rural development, quality management; mobile applications, Internet in aquaculture and TOM GOXY farming model./.
By Mai Huong - Translated by Q. Thien
- Efforts made to tighten management of information on social networks
- Vietnam shows strong political commitment to maximising green energy transition
- Campaign seeks to prevent fake news, create healthier cyberculture
- Semiconductors a future key industry of Vietnam
- PM urges to make e-commerce healthier
- Vietnam looks to deeply join global IC supply chain
- Meeting to honor typical Science and Technology intellectuals